Friday, June 24, 2005

It's just that demon life has got you in its sway

Now listen up! Alright good people. Folks are going to pass by you today and tell you it's Friday. Don't worry. Folks are going to pass you by and mention it is the weekend. Don't worry. Folks are going to pass you by and tell you that it's hot today. Don't worry good people. All of these things are true. With that in mind, have a good time. I plan on it. I walked in this morning and declared it Wear Your Sunglasses at Your Desk Day. Unfortunately no one else shared my enthusiasm. Oh well. Chickenshits. Some words from Mr. Morrision.

"I'll tell you what. I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames. Alright!"

Have a good time this weekend people. Whether it's going to the pool, watching the Cubs and Sox battle it out, partying at the Gay Pride Parade, going to a show, sleeping in, going to brunch, having sex, throwing a bbq, having a picnic, doing The Worm, riding the bike, just chilling out, or whatever it is you like to do. I promise to hold up my end of the bargain. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home