Monday, June 13, 2005

Mommy

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch. Didn't go to work today. I couldn't do it. I don't remember leaving the Beachwood. I think someone might have been yelling at me and wanting to fight me. I don't know. Maybe I imagined it. Shouldn't have been doing Jameson shots and should have been smart and left when the rest of my friends did, but I'm not smart. Apparently I'm going into business with someone I was talking to last night. He left me a message all fired up today and after talking to some people that can help us. It's actually a great idea, but I can't believe I was even carrying a conversation at the end of the night. Well, if it pans out I'll speak more about it. You may possibly be a contributer too. Ooh, I don't feel good. This is a hangover from 3 rough days in a row. I'm sitting in my underwear with the blinds open in front of the window typing. People can see me. There was almost just an accident because assholes don't ever stop at the stop sign. What else? Remembered why we hadn't played a certain club in years this weekend. Won't ever do it again. The cats are warm. Prom was fun. The roller derby bout yesterday was kick ass. Very much enjoyed that. I don't feel good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a rough Monday, I did enjoy the derby and think it will be an ongoing hit if they can find the right venue. Too bad my 7 year old daughter did not like it as much, and made us leave early.

7:36 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Thanks. It's Tuesday and I still feel like shit. Time to take a little time off drinking. I don't like having the next day sorries while doing the walk of shame.

On a different note, yes, I think the derby will be an ongoing hit. Definitely some flaws though. I wouldn't have had a band play a whole 45 minute set for intermission. It just seemed too long and I wanted the second half to start. I'd say 3 of 4 songs maybe.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home