Monday, June 06, 2005

DUH

I was so sleepy when I came in this morning that I could not remember my employee identification number to log in. You know, the one I've been using for years. I just stared at my computer screen. What the hell! It finally came back to me, but boy did I feel like an ass. Yes, I'm a #.

I like my new air conditioner. I woke up actually a little chilly this morning with a pussy on each side of me. I like when they both sleep with me. I usually just wake up with one or the other. Maybe they both sleep with me every night but I usually just wake up with one of them.

There is a sore spot on the top of my head from doing a somersault on the pavement on Saturday because I was asked to.

Saw this http://www.fearlessfreaks.com/ over the weekend. Loved it. I just read Tankboy's review http://www.donewaiting.com/chicago/archives/2005_06.php#005304 and couldn't agree more. New Years Eve 2001. Metro. The Lips came out and encored with When You Smile and I could not hold back tears. It was absolutely beautiful and just really got to me. That was probably my 6th or 7th Flaming Lips show and the first time one of their shows brought tears to my eyes.

Rhonda says I run really fast and maybe that is my calling in life. Suddenly Forest Gump comes to mind. I am not Forest Gump.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home