Wednesday, May 25, 2005

SomeTHING to add to THINGS

This can be part of Wednesday THINGS I guess. Jeff Gordon choking trying to sing the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley last night was hilarious and painful. There was a lot of booing going on in the park but seeing it on tv was priceless. It was like the kid bending down to pick up the ball but his foot keeps kicking it just before he is able to pick it up. He was laughing and kept trying to find his spot again and eventually just threw his arms in the air and gave up. Everyone in the park was singing at different times. I was laughing. Doom was at the game. I really find it funny when people choke doing the 7th inning stretch because it seems like such an easy song to sing. Then again I've been watching Cubs games since I can remember. Who knows, if I get ever get the opportunity to sing it maybe I'll end up eating my words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home