Tuesday, May 17, 2005

DIG!

Ok, I'm finally going to mail that movie back. I've had it for 2 weeks now I think and have watched it 3 times. When Rosa was here last weekend we watched it not really knowing anything about The Dandy Warhols or The Brian Jonestown Massacre and wound up being fascinated by them by the end of the movie. Anyone that plays or has played in a band should watch this movie. (As I type, James snores. I just suggested he do a jumping jack or stand up and do a somersault across the report table. James is a very large man. I would very much enjoy watching him roll across the table. The look on The Cough's face would be priceless!) Ok, back to the mover. During the little bit I was at home this weekend and my eyes were open I watched the movie again with the BJM commentary on and it was hilarious and provided much more insite.(Rob just came by reciting Steve Miller lyrics to me. Folks like to come by my desk with song lyrics. I don't mind this.) Well, I decided I wanted to watch some of it again with The Dandy Warhols commentary so I hung on to it for another couple of days. I didn't think I would watch the whole movie again because I didn't think the Dandy Warhols would be as funny, and although that was true, it was still pretty darn funny and provided even more insite. So, between an after work party yesterday and going to The Bottle last night, I watched the whole frigging thing again. Today I mail it back.

What else? We had a cd release show on Friday, but I'm not going to type about it. If you weren't there then you missed out. Where were you man? Every one else was there. I'm just playing around. Seriously though, it was a great night. I'm very happy with the way it went. I also thank Thax for having a sit down with me at the end of the night and sharing what he did with me. Super cool!

What else? The Cubs keep finding new ways to lose. Right on. You guys are awesome!

What else? I now have red hair.

What else? My coffee cup is empty.

What else? Oh yeah, thank you!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got Dig on my Netflix list, and am looking forward to it. I have only heard good things about Dig from my music friends. The new Ramones flick just arrived, I'll be watching that in the next couple of nights.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry about your hair, your coffee cup, and the Cubs (I will be at the game on Friday, not sure which team to clap for).

10:46 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

You will dig it. Shit, no pun intended there.

Actually, I'm quite happy about the hair. The coffee cup and The Cubs on the other hand....

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...you said that you'd keep it long enough for me to borrow it! LIAR!!!!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that above comment would be from amy*b. i don't have time now to figure out how to get my name on there! sorry!

10:52 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Shit, I did didn't I? Oops. Well, you haven't been around, man. Haha. Maybe I can rent it again.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home