Friday, April 29, 2005

On 4/29/05, Sarcastic Plastic> wrote:
Taavi plays drums in a band called Ainus Seadus. He has a Nirvana and Pantera patch on his leather jacket. He used to work in a factory that builds small bridges.

drkfiber> wrote:
That Kicks Ass. How did you meet him?

On 4/29/05, Sarcastic Plastic> wrote:
When we were Estonia we saw him hitchhiking and picked him up. We like him a lot. He says he would like Wisconsin a lot. Only people in Estonia and people in the midwest stand outside and drink beer in the winter.

drkfiber> wrote:
Kick Ass. I have stood outside in the winter and drank beer. What are you doing this weekend?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching for chicago cubs gear and found your site.

I'm a huge Cub fan and I have been looking for other sites about chicago cubs gear

Dave

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about nutritional facts cheese curd
. You can check it out at nutritional facts cheese curd



Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a book once...

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home