Friday, April 22, 2005

Irony

Morning. It's a nice and shitty day in Chicago but I don't care. You see I put a few pictures up below. Just random stuff. I've been in a picture taking mood again so expect more.

Here is a little irony for you. Remember the story of the lost car keys and that whole fiasco? Well, guess who's keys turned up? Yep, you guessed correctly. One of the kids Kelly babysits found them in the back seat of her car. I do now, but I didn't even remember riding in her car. What is even funnier is that $in doesn't remember, and he went out with her that night! We had been in many cabs to various locations so I forgot all about riding with Kelly from the shitty Lincoln Park bar to Beachwood and I guess thought it was another cab ride. So, $200 later and another parking ticket, I now have a spare set of car keys. How's that for irony? All I can do is laugh.

Kinkhead is in town. The return of the Frito Pie Poet. Tonight should be a riot. Kinkhead, $in and I were quite a trio back in the day and I expect tonight to be a flashback of that, minus one or two things. I'm looking forward to it. I have not seen him since we were down in Austin with Wesley and stayed with him back in early spring of 2000.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forever yellow....

7:24 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Ha ha ha!! Nice. That fucking light still is yellow too isn't it?

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home