Thursday, April 21, 2005

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Mung

After taking some band photos at a near by watering hole; $in said he was really hungry. I asked him if he would like to go for some Jesus Fish Sticks or perhaps a Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese?

There is no need for me to write a big thing about this. My friend Danny Doom did a fine job yesterday. http://dannydoom.com/ I would however like to sing along in the chorus with him and those police officers there. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????

Now back to $in. He was not interested in going on that adventure. He asked if I would please bring him to White Castle. Mmmm…White Castle. I said sure only to discover it had been closed down! What the F??? Not that I go there all that often but it was comforting to know it was so close to home for when I did get that urge. Now I have to find where the nearest one is and maybe go on a real life Harold and Kumar adventure. Who’s ready to ride that cheetah?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw that when i went home on tuesday night, after i dropped you off, Kumar. no more White Castle! a shock and a tragedy, but very good for those of us trying to avoid the bad foods. still, it was nice to know it was there, and now that comfort is gone.

Harold

11:46 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Yes, I guess I should look at this as a real blessing; unlike the one at Fullerton Ave. This a miracle! Praise the Lord! Thank you for removing my temptation.

12:16 PM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

The almighty has spoken!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home