Thursday, April 14, 2005

All I know is

The tiger monkeys and cheeseburgers
How to sleep on my couch
How to break things
How to play guitar
How to be annoyed
How to get destroyed
How to not fix things
How to enjoy
How to start and not finish
How to solve for X
How to somehow still look on the bright side of life
How to tell someone they are wrong
How to sing a song
How to not always be right
How to spend

Oh what the hell! Shut the hell up! I left to get breakfast and coffee and came back and read this and thought, this is fucking stupid. Shut the hell up! You don't know anything.

I do know it is Thursday. All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Thursday. We switched our band practice night and I guess it threw me off. You can imagine the disappointment waking up and realizing it is not Friday today.

Rob at work here keeps burping and excusing himself. "Rob, if you do that again I will do nothing!" I tell him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It certainly does feel an awful lot like Friday.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home