Thursday, April 07, 2005

More Than One Cup Day

I've broken my one cup of coffee a day rule today. I'm very tired. I did a focus group late yesterday afternoon. $in and I both did it. We had to pretend we didn't know each other. We got payed $75 for one hour. Not bad. Sometimes these things can really drag because people don't talk. The topic yesterday was beer though and guys who drink beer usually like to talk about beer so it was pretty fun and went by quick. Talking about beer for an hour made me thirsty so $in and I decided to go grab one at at Mother's and look at the lovely waitresses. One led to 2 and then we left. This led me to pick up more before going home to listen to The Cubs and read more from the Dr. Thompson Rolling Stone issue. This eventually led me to go out and get a couple tacos. I came back and listened to the rest of the game. Cubs lost. This led me to have one more beer, listen to some music while finishing the story I was reading. At 1:00 I was ready to fall asleep when the phone rang. A very upset and hysterical voice on the other end of the phone. Another fist fight. Another arrest. Off I went to calm her down so she would not do anything stupid. I didn't get to sleep until after 4:00. I'm tired. I'm stressed. I'm drained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home