Friday, June 03, 2005

Happy Cubs Fan

They obviously won or I wouldn't be typing about them. Since they were playing in San Diego I was able to catch a good chunk of the game after rehearsal last night. Rusch pitched a complete game 6-0 shutout and Derrick Lee is on fire! But, I'm not going to gush anymore here. I'm just happy they're finally rolling.

This weekend is Mayfest. Last year I bought a big beer mug for the purpose of bringing it back to each festival for refilling. I lost it that night. I think it ended up over at Billiam's http://www.3bopera.blogspot.com/ and is now probably enjoying a happy life down in Dallas. I also remember being trapped in the middle of a dance floor(dance parking lot). I was all fired up about the German polka band, then decided I needed more beer, turned around to head to the beer tent and realised I was surrounded by a bunch of old German couples dancing. They were all in good form and concentration and it seemed every way I tried to go I ran into one of them. There was a moment of panic and confusion before eventually finding my way out with the help of some annoyed dancers very much wanting me out of their way. Phew! That was a close one. For a moment I thought for certain it would be my death. Pure madness! We'll see what will happen on this next adventure.

One last thing. We here at utchmynitz may not have much to offer from the world of the wealthy, but if you ask for a somersault, one will be presented to you on the spot(there's that cheeseburger showing his face again). Yes, pop the question and your wish shall be granted. And that my friends is rich. Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home