Friday, June 17, 2005

Hey Tonight

Gonna be tonight,
Don't you know I'm flyin
Tonight, tonight.

Hey, c'mon,
Gonna chase tomorrow
Tonight, tonight.

-CCR-

It's been a sober week and a humbling one in my mind. I think I'll drink a few beers tonight. Come hang out and join me if you'd like:


Milk at Midnight plays Silvie's Lounge tonight, Friday, June 17th. Yeah!

Silvie's Lounge
1902 W. Irving Park Road
9pm / 21+ / $7
9:30PM - The Atlantic Divide
10:30PM - The Rikters
11:30PM - Milk at Midnight

The new EP "Letter Bombs and Holidays," recently profiled by Richard Milne on
WXRT's Local Anesthetic Capsule, is available now at the website and at all shows!

"'Never Liked It Here Much Anyway" kicks ass!" -- Richard Milne

"Milk at Midnight’s EP is the kind of album we love: one that reveals itself a little more on each listen. The characters in these songs are in a constant struggle between optimism and pessimism and the music reflects that. Plus, it’s exciting to hear a banjo used outside of the alt-country genre especially when its the perfect counterpoint to fuzzed-up guitars ('Never Liked It Here Much Anyway')" --
Chicagoist.com

PS. I believe I might have only put deodorant under one arm today. I put my pants on the right way though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home