Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Bloody Hell

I'm not going to drink until at least our show on Friday and probably not much then either. I think also it is time for me to enforce my old rule of no shots after midnight. In the last month or so I've been hitting the sauce a lot harder than usual. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Maybe bored, maybe lonely, maybe angry, maybe all that. I'm scaring myself a little lately so I will chill. Well, at least this weekend I scared myself. When you don't remember leaving a bar, have little flashes of the night before slip back into your memory all the next day which all seem very ugly, still feel like hell 2 days later, wake up on the floor in the middle of your living room half naked, have to call into work because you are so sick, it's time to chill for a minute until you can make it fun again so that is what I will do. I probably won't feel this way in a few days, but I'm definitely in need of a break. Time to clear away the fog and the haze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home