Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Never Trust a Preacher With a Boner

Damn, I thought I had at least a couple more. Oh well. I had mentioned in an earlier post of how I had recently been in contact with an old high school friend who now lives in NC. In an e-mail conversation I had told her about a sign I had seen on a church marquee while driving through NC on tour one time that read "If You Give Satan an Inch He Will Become Your Ruler." She said funny I should mention that because there was a church right down the street from her with signs like that every week. She's been sending weekly updates. As it looks like I will be very busy today I thought I would post some now and for some reason thought I had more. So I guess this is just a little tease. 6 months from now I should have a nice list to choose from. Here ya go:

Sick of getting BURNED? Get some "son" Block.

"Ask about our pray as you go plan"

A lways
S ay
A
P rayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home