Friday, July 01, 2005

It's Time For Another Segment of...

FRANKENSTEIN WASTES ANOTHER MINUTE OF YOUR TIME. You watch Conan O'Brien, right? Sometimes, maybe? You know what I'm talking about? GRRRR...GRRRRR!! After nights like last night, the morning at work is like TIME FOR ANOTHER MOMENT OF...UTCH a.k.a...NICK RITZ a.k.a...SLURRON the INTOXICATOR a.k.a...KING OF THE DULL THUMP a.k.a...BURT JOHNSON WASTES ANOTHER HOUR OF YOUR TIME! After a visit to the cafeteria, a visit to the coffee room, a visit to the bathroom, a visit to all the e-mail accounts, a visit to myspace, and typing over here, an hour of company time completely evaporates. I want to thank all my unpaid legal advisors last night for your guidance. Between you and a trusty pair of blue blockers for protection, we survived. A few cars were threatened by the oncoming swerving bike and I on the way home, but instead of waking up in a ditch with little kids throwing fish at me, I woke on the couch to two pussies staring at me. It appears folks are wearing jeans today. Guess I didn't get "the memo." Then again, I don't own a pair of jeans. OK, I'm going to go get another cup of coffee and waste more company time. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home