Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dreamscape

Strange night of sleep. I seemed to be waking up and tossing and turning for long periods of time and having really crazy dreams in between and now I'm wondering what was real and what was a dream. I first fell asleep on the couch watching a Conan rerun. I woke up to Jennifer Tilly on Jay Leno with musical guests Wilco at around 2:30 in the morning. Now, I'm pretty damn sure I had woken up to that same rerun at the same time a few months ago. I'm also pretty confident that I was awake last night and watched until Wilco performed and then went to bed. But who knows. The rest of the night of sleep was so wacky that I'm not sure what was real. I wasn't on anything so I really don't know. Weird. Even Cowpie seemed to be acting weird. I only hit snooze once this morning. I was ready to be out of bed and he was definitely ready for me to be up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, lay off the acid! Lol, we had some pretty good trips in our day didn't we? Laters bro

4:12 PM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Shit, maybe I was having a flashback!

7:27 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Hey Mike, I just remembered one of those trips where you gave your van a sip of beer and we all thought it was smiling at us.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so hilarious! I think you were talking about my big old orange(rusted out)chevy van. Do you remember going down to Southern in that beast? Good times-Laters bro

10:53 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Yes, that is the van I was talking about. Good times in that beast. Of course I remember going down to SIU. That weekend was a blast! I think I bought a 40 ounch of Sterling for 99 cents to drink on the way back. That might have been the same weekend of running through the dorm hall in the nude!! It was always my intention to stay at Tony's whenever going down there but I always ended up somewhere else. That's Carbondale for ya.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home