Monday, March 21, 2005

Love Vigilantes

Leaving Tower Records a little after noon on Saturday and enjoying a beautiful sunny day; I tried to justify spending almost $120 on 2 New Order tickets. I got in the car and right when it started Now Here is Nowhere by Secret Machines comes on and my hand immediately reaches for the volume. I'm rocking out and feeling good and then following that song is Love Vigilantes and I think to myself, as I turn the stereo even louder, yes, buying New Order tickets was a good thing. It's the first Chicago show in 10 years, I've never seen them, it's the closest I'll ever get to seeing Joy Division, and wait a minute.......It's New Order! That is enough of a reason. It's going to be fun. I hope to roll.

There were other weekend adventures but I am busy and still working. Maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home