Friday, March 18, 2005

This is really funny.

Ok, I think it is really funny! It was in my inbox when I got to work this morning and the first thing I read. I laughed really loud and recieved some startled looks. I won't say who it's from. Although I don't believe this person would care, we'll just leave it our little secret. Anonymous friend wrote:

"oh i totally forgot aobiut this haha.ohh my god rick i'm ama so oo drunk. and i also my wacom don't work. so here you goo.happy st.patcricks day . i had man y of a the isrsish creams and shit.! ohyoly they got medrunk. i gotta lovethis companpyt . 101 carbombs were served in an hour. and lotsa lotsayjmmu irshi creams.i can't tyep. n can barely draw but here ayou go."

Well, it's 5:00 and Utch is out of here. I really enjoyed this work week. Yesterday was Monday and today is Friday already. But boy was I busy here. But now maybe I will go party. I don't know. I stayed home last night. Imagine that. Watched Benny and Joon. It was still as funny as I had remembered. Ok, good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home