Monday, March 21, 2005

Hold On Hope

I talked to my sister a little while ago. She called. I gotta say it was nice to hear a voice on the other end of the phone that sounded like "my sister" and not the person I've been dealing with for the last year. But I also have to say that I don't feel comfortable because she is going back to the same living situation she was living in a month ago. There isn't anything I can say or anyone else to change her mind. I can only hope for the best for her.

I'm going to get around to telling the tale of Carmen, Polish bars, and Division St., at least what I can remember about it, but I'm tired of looking at this "electronic computer page." So it will have to wait.

I'm anxious to hear SXSW storys from friends. I was very close to going down there myself but the ride I was going to hitch was leaving the day I was playing Double Door. No biggie. I'll get down there.

Also anxious to hear Woody Creek stories from Doom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home