Monday, November 07, 2005

Drive By Shooting

Coming back from The Hideout on Thursday and heading to drop off the band equipment, the idea came to stop and pound a shot. As I was pulling up towards The Web Pub I said fuck it, and pulled right in front of the bar on the corner, put on the flashers, we ran in and said "2 shots of Jameson please!", pounded them, slammed the money down, ran out of the bar, and hopped in the car and took off. I'm going to call that the Drive By Shooting. I have lots of these. Some day I'll post them all. The Pittsburg Piss, The California Crashover, The South Carolina Slip Out, The Pennsylvania Pop In. But not today. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, that brings back memories!

1:22 PM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Hey Mike! Yes, I'm still a fool trapped in and older man's body. Ha ha!!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home