Friday, October 28, 2005

Hey Utch!

Where are you going on vacation next week?

I'm going to Chicago!

Oh, what a great city.

I know. I lived there for a long time. It's funny, when you plan a trip to another city you usually have a list of things you want to do. Then you come home and realise there are so many things you haven't done in the city you live in. I really have to make a plan do some of those things.

What do you plan on doing?

Let me get back to you on that. I'll tell you what. I'll let you know after vacation what I did and what I saw.

Besides the tourist stuff, what else do you plan on doing?

Well, I'm very much looking forward to some Utch time and plan on giving some attention to some unfinished and unstarted projects.

What else?

I think I'll spend some time with other folks I know who are not at work during the day.

And anything else?

I'm going to party man!!! Ok, enough with the questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home