Monday, October 17, 2005

As a Follow Up to Friday's Post

I'm out. I picked Jacksonville to lose to Pittsburg. They won in overtime. Damn it! Oh well. It was fun while it lasted and I'm only out 10 bucks. It's funny, because I realised my good luck charm was off last week. I had been running by my pick to James each week. I would pick on my own but for luck I would tell James right before I sent the e-mail. This morning when I told him I was out he said he thought about that on Friday and thought of calling me to see if I wanted to run my pick by him but decided that he didn't want to call work on his vacation. I don't blame him. I wish I would have thought to call him.

The weekend was good though. Great day for Chicago sports teams yesterday. We got some good filming done Saturday for a future music video. I'm pumped about it. Some acting we did. The show on Saturday night was really good. I had a whole lot of fun and was very pleased with turnout. I made a kick ass meal yesterday that took all afternoon to make. I have lots of leftovers. My mouth is watering thinking about it now. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home