Thursday, October 06, 2005

I would just like to state

That I completely welcome this weather we are having today with open arms. Thank you.

I would also like to say that I am still looking for a Sleater Kinney ticket. The craigslist suggestion was good and there were posts and still are over there. All the ones I felt were reasonable though all informed me that they no longer have the ticket. So I will most likely stand outside and hand money to some stranger walking by asking if anyone needs a ticket. I've done this many times before. But I won't buy from a scalper though. Those guys can stick a fish in their ear, and I'm not talking no babel fish. Although, I could really use a babel fish myself at times. Thank you.

Do you think Jesus would like cheeseburgers? I believe he would. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home