Thursday, July 21, 2005

Confusion Is Sex

This post really doesn't have anything to do with that. Well, yes it sort of does. Fuck! Hep! Yeah!!...ZOINK!!%^&*&)&..HHHHEEEEYYYYY!!!

Ok, sorry about that. Work is making me a little batty. Had to get that out of my system. OK, where were we? Ah yes, Confusion is Sex. There have been some cd cases in my cd rack with missing discs. Some of them for quite sometime. You can imagine the frustration when you are playing dj and in a groove and pull out what you're going to play next and open it up and suddenly remember that you don't have it anymore. Well, I burned copies of some of those discs last weekend. I listened to Confusion is Sex - Sonic Youth last night while putting the laundry away. Hot damn! I almost forgot how good it was. Great shit!

I was going to type something else though and now I seem to have forgotten. Lollapalooza weekend just about here. I've been very much looking forward to it. I've already decided that it is out of my budget to be doing this this weekend but I'm not going to sweat it. After all, there will already be plenty of sweating going on. All for the love of live music.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lolla is going to be a good time, if you bought your ticket for $85 or less, it's a great deal.

2:26 PM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Well, unfortunately I waited until they were $100. Oh well. It's still going to be awesome!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home