Monday, April 04, 2005

I've Neglected Friday

Sorry about that Friday.

I hung out with my friends Areos and Pete. 2 people I had not seen in quite some time. Our friend Fred built these guitars and had then on display at Atomix Café. They were pretty cool. I took pictures and if I remember I will post them when I get home. After seeing the guitars and visiting for a little while we went over to Beachwood for a couple and then to The Mutiny to see Big Buildings. Yes, I spent my weekend at The Mutiny. It was great to hang out with those guys.

My legs seem to be getting more sore as the day goes on. I had to squat down earlier and I had trouble standing back up! Hahaha! Seriously.

I should also note those song lyrics posted earlier should not be read into too much. I just think it is a really good song and it happened to be playing when I was typing. Why did feel like I had to explain myself? I should change the name of this site to Ramblings of a Madman.

Just had Chipotle for lunch. I'm not so sure that was a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home