Monday, March 28, 2005

Damn it!

I typed a pretty long one and then my computer freaked out and I lost the whole thing. I don't want to type it again.

Short version. Great weekend. Hung with friends, didn't have to work because I'm caught up, had a great meal at my mom's yesterday and brought leftovers for lunch today, no sis no surprize yesterday, and thank you for burning the Garden State soundtrack for me Flynn Flam. I've very much been enjoying it. I believe I need to own that movie.

I'm going to help $in move after work. He will give me beer and pizza.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tankboy said...

Ready, before you post copy everything to the Notepad or something just in case Blogger decides to burp your writing out of existence!

9:29 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Yeah, that is a good idea. It wasn't blogger though. My pc just freaked and said I had no virtual memory left, which is bullshit, and just closed all the windows I had open. Argh! Thanks though.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home