Monday, April 04, 2005

Synchronicity

My friend Rosa who lives in San Francisco called a little while ago and asked what I was doing the weekend of May 7th. I knew that date sounded familar but couldn't think of what. Maybe I have a show I said, but otherwise I don't think anything. I do have a show on the 7th! How about that. She can see us play when she is here. That is what you call synchronicity.

The show on Saturday was a lot of fun. I enjoyed all of the band's sets. It was a good night. I just sounded like Wesley Willis, didn't I? There was no weirdness, which I didn't think there would be, but there was that possibility. I was bummed my cousin and his wife had to leave early and missed our set but it was nice that they came out. Here are pictures from that night which were sent to me this morning.

http://www.venomlords.com/april2_05/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home