Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Jet-Lagged

They went and changed the clocks over the weekend. Moved em forward. Lost me an hour, I did. I will be jet-lagged for months. The best thing for me to do in this situation is to every once in a while do a somersault, or cartwheel, shout "whoop!", drink a beer, turn the stereo up, ride the bike, go swimming, or kick a can. This will not cure the jet-lag, but it will provide temporary amusement making me forget for a minute or 2 that I am tired.

The Cough conveniently walked over to my desk at 5 to 5:00 yesterday to tell me that she sent me an e-mail of something I had to do before I left last night. Let the fun begin. I say conveniently because I had to be up at Metro at 5:30 to meet a girl who I was buying a Strokes ticket from. I was late of course. It all worked out fine though.

I've been spending a lot of money on live music. I never ever feel bad about spending money on live music.

My cousin has been living in Telluride, Colorado for almost a year now. He sent me a picture of downtown last night.


Looks nice, doesn't it? I sure do like it out west.

Spent most of the weekend with my sister, nephew, mom, and step father. It was a good weekend and the nicest time I've had with my sis in at least 2 years. Probably longer. She's come a long way and I'm really proud of her. I hope I didn't just jinx it.

Gonna play a show this weekend with 2 bands I like a lot. More on that later.

I've been trying to avoid eating anything purple and drinking anything grey. So far it's worked out well for me.

I am not a smelly pirate hooker.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home