Monday, March 20, 2006

Father Slurron and the Church of Intoxication

The father was definitely representing this weekend. He doesn't feel so hot today. There was a very stinky homeless man on the train this morning and the Father very nearly tossed his cookies all over him.

Saw The Cult on Friday. It was a kick ass show. They sounded great. I'm glad I finally got to see them. Caught the last set of Tangleweed up at Cary's Lounge afterwards. They kicked ass as well. Saturday there was a birthday party at Lincoln Tap Room. If you paid $35 you got to drink all that you could from 7:00 to 11:00. I did. Then closed Beachwood. Then went to a mini after hours party. Yesterday was a day of worship as well. Oh my oh my. Today will be a day of rest. Unfortunately I have to get through a day of work first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a live DVD of the Cult from a few years back (way past their prime) and the DVD sucks! They are on a big stage and just seem to be going through the motions. I loved the band, can't imagine they would be a great show, but I'll take your word for it.

7:14 AM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Yeah, it was the first time I saw them and I thought they sounded great. I was told by some people at the show though that the band had some pretty bad years, but they thought this show was the best in a long time. You can take my word though, it was good. They played 2 solid hours with no opening act.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home