Friday, March 17, 2006

The Blizzard of 06

Wow! We got clobbered here in Chicago! I can't believe how much it snowed. The snow plow crew really had their work cut out for them I tell ya. I'm surprised all of us made it to work this morning with all the drifts we had to climb over. I'm exhausted. Sarcasm off. A slight dusting.

Today is St. Patrick's Day. Is it true that everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day? I once told someone I was born again Irish. Ha ha! I really have a taste for Baileys right now actually. Do you think they'd let it slide if I whipped myself up a little Irish coffee to go along with my work this morning? Well yes, of course they would. They loved my suggestion of coming into work completely shitfaced. Remember?

I haven't been drunk all week. I'll probably get drunk tonight. Cheers! Slainte! Hiccup!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home