Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank You

Well, we got bumped from the contest last night. It was a good run though. I want to sincerely thank everyone who voted to get us into the second and third round, and posted blogs, bulletins, texted your little fingers off last night, and an extra special thanks to those of you who drove out in the bad traffic to Palatine last night to cheer us on and watch us play. I truly feel loved and it leaves a good feeling in my heart. Thank you very very much to all of you. Kisses.

With this contest now gone I will go back with my original plan and attend the Lollapalooza concert as a spectator and music lover. We'll be playing a show later in August in Wicker Park with 3 other great bands and friends. More details to come. Cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home