Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cowpie in my Dreams

My cat Cowpie does this thing, often when I get home after work, or when I first get up in the morning and start walking around. He sprints ahead of me, stops and turns around, his eyes get really big, his furr poofs out, his butt wiggles a little, he digs into the carpet, and then he takes off! VRROOOM!!! As he goes darting away often there are high pitched meow sounds to go with the sprint.

I was dreaming right before getting up this morning and Cowpie was in the dream. In the dream I was bikeriding and Cowpie was running ahead of me. Everytime I would get close to him he would go through that whole routine I just explained. VRROOOM!!! "MEOW OW WOW!!" Well, I woke giggling and sure enough, he was there in bed next to me and when I got up to turn the alarm off he launched off the bed. VRROOM!!! Thank you Cowpie. Thanks for making me smile.

There was a whole self-deprecating second part to this blog about drinking and benders and being less than impressive, but then I decided it was nonsense. Happy Tuesday. Should be a 3 day work week for me. I didn't come in yesterday and most likely will take a whole instead of halfday on Friday. VRROOOMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home