Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stubborn or Stupid?

When it's the end of April and it's been in the 70's, and then drops to the 30's, I just can't bring myself to put the winter coat back on. I just won't. This morning was no different. I put an extra sweater on and my leather jacket. I walked down Western Ave. God Damnitting it a whole lot and by the time I reached the El stop my umbrella was ripped and I could barely feel my hands. Still, I'm not going to dress for winter because it's not winter. Stuborn or stupid? Both I suppose.

I've been trying to find online this picture someone gave me a printed copy of yesterday and I have hanging next to my PC. It's a Gary Larson drawing of Daffy Duck typing up his resume, and it's really funny. At least it is to me. Well, here's the resume at least:

EXPERIENCE

Aug '63 - Nov '67:
Jumped around a lot and went
"woohoo, woohoo, woohoo!"

Jan. '68 - Sept. '83:
Jumped around a lot and went
"woohoo, woohoo, woohoo!"

Oct. '84 - present:
After short stint in politics, jumped
around a lot and went, "woohoo, woohoo!"

SPECIAL SKILLS: Can be blown away by
shotgun at close range without dying

Jumped around a lot

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stubborn AND stoooooopid!

6:31 PM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Yes, well....

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home