Friday, April 21, 2006

New Products


I've been using Big Boob Cream. See over there in that picture on the right. It doesn't work so well for the bedhead though.

Also, I told my coworkers today that I have been using a new whiskey scented shampoo and that is why I've come in here a few times smelling like whiskey. They asked how long I've been using it and I said "Oh, for a few weeks." They said that there has been a peculiar scent coming from me for much longer than a few weeks though. I then explained that I've been using a beer scented soap for years. "Oh I see. Good for you!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but did they ask about the "poodle corpse" toothpaste?

3:26 PM  
Blogger utchmynitz said...

Breaking em in slowly. I figured the soap, shampoo, and boob cream were enough for one week for them to digest.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home