Thursday, February 16, 2006

S-H-I-T

A businessman gets on an elevator. When he enters, there's a
blonde already inside and she greets him by saying, T-G-I-F.

He smiles and re;lies, 'S-H-I-T'.

She looks at him, puzzled and again says 'T-G-I-F'.

He acknowledges her remark again by answering 'S-H-I-T'.

The blonde is trying to be friendly, so she smiles her biggest
smile and says as sweetly as possible,'T-G-I-F'.

The man smiles back to her and once again replies with a
quizzical expression, 'S-H-I-T'.

The blonde finally decides to explain things, and this time she
says, 'T-G-I-F'. Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it ?

The man answers, 'Sorry, Honey, it's Thursday.'.

I recieved this in an e-mail this morning. It made me laugh because last night I had band practice. We usually have it on Thursday. I too thought it was Friday today. DOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home