Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Should Coco

Thanks to my good buddy Skid, I got to spend Valentine's with a little band from the UK called Supergrass. I've liked the band for years but last night was the first time I've seen them. I actually felt old for a minute when before playing their first single it was mentioned that they released it 12 years ago. Where does the time go? Anyway, it was an awesome show. Very talented band and a lot of fun. Last night's show was at the Vic Theatre. It had been years since I'd seen a show there and I was reminded of just how cool it is to see shows there. Probably my favorite venue. Mental note, see more shows at the Vic.

The show was out by a quarter to 11:00 so we were able to get down to Double Door to catch the entire Ponys set. A good show as well. Those guys get better everytime I see them.

From Double Door we went to Pontiac and then my arm was twisted and dragged to the Evil E. At least I left before I heard "LAST CALL!" and the lights came on. I still overslept this morning and was an hour and a half late. DOH! It's funny because it seemed like everyone here expected me to be late today and just laughed at me. I guess they know me well. YIP YIP!!

My advice for you today is to watch out for chicken bats. In the name of Jesus they will eat you like a cheeseburger with bacon hold the onion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home