Friday, January 06, 2006

Ugly But Still Winning

I laughed when Danny dedicated that song to Kyle Orton on stage last night. When I got home it hit me even more. That song is about a starting quarterback! Even more hilarious.

I can honestly say that last night was one of the best times I had playing at the Empty Bottle. Nothing is going to top playing there on Valentine's Day last year and going backstage and trading shirts with a beautiful blonde and parading around the bar, but hey. Seriously though, I was very pleased with the whole evening. Just good vibes all around. Between the bands, the staff, and the audience. Very good turnout. A nice mix of usual suspects and many new and unfamiliar faces. Always good to see. If you were there, thank you. You're lovely.

Today is Friday. It's a wildcard weekend. It is still winter. Cheeseburgers are still friendly. Wombats like my guitar cables. Batman still smells. Cowpie is a cat. Seven too is a cat. Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care. Stuff is stuff. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home